Eevee is the second most popular Pokemon in Nintendo's continuing gaming and pop culture franchise and this is why the character was chosen for its Shiseido Anessa Pokemon Eevee Sunscreen, a limited-edition item available only in Japan. Combining the cute image of the creature with the skincare know-how Shiseido has cultivated over the centuries (the company was founded in 1872!), this is a product that will appeal to young and old alike.
The Shiseido Anessa Pokemon Eevee Sunscreen has a sun protection factor (SPF) of 50+, offering a shield against the sun for more than 50 times longer than your regular burning time. It contains natural nourishing elements like chia, tormentil, and edelweiss extracts as well as water-soluble collagen, so it not only protects you from the sun's UV rays but also protects and enhances your skin. It comes as a random choice of two slightly different types of packaging (respectively, a male or female Eevee) and has a discreet citrus fragrance that makes it even more fun to wear!
The Shiseido Anessa Pokemon Eevee Sunscreen features:
- Sun protection factor (SPF): 50+
- 60 ml (2 fl oz)
- Packaging varies (male or female Eevee): cannot choose, random selection
- Officially licensed Nintendo product
- Exclusive to the Japanese market
- Suitable for all skin types
- Suitable for face and body
- Fragrance: citrus soap
- Ingredients: water, talc, glycerin, chia extract, tormentil root extract, water-soluble collagen, edelweiss extract, fragrance, etc.