Now here's something that will make everyone an outdoors type! Ridiculously easy to set and use, the Secret Grill Portable Outdoor BBQ will have you enjoying grilled meat or vegetables or a hot cup of coffee or tea wherever you are in the great outdoors. Provided you can find a square foot of area and some twigs and dry leaves to burn, this miraculous little grill will take care of the rest. No need for campfires and the fuss (and danger) that goes with them.
Just unroll the main net (made to resist temperatures up to 1,000°C/1,832°F), unfold its four legs, set up the two frames for the grill, put the eight grill bars in place, gather some stuff to burn, light them and you're cooking! Tall enough to guarantee that your fire won't harm anything even directly below it, the Secret Grill is so fun to use that you may end up cooking with it on your balcony at home. Moreover, all its parts are washable and you can take it all apart so the set can be carried around in your pocket.
The Secret Grill Portable Outdoor BBQ features:
- Size (when set up): 300 x 340 x 180mm (11.8 x 13.3 x 7")
- Size (bag): 300 x 70mm (11.8 x 2.7")
- Weight: 590g (20.8 oz)
- Load tolerance: 5kg (11 lb)
- Heat tolerance: 1,000°C/1,832°F
- Materials: stainless steel
- Parts can be taken apart and folded/rolled up
- Instructions: Japanese (but easy to assemble and use)