Combining a speaker, headset, and shoulder strap, the Sanwa Portable Loudspeaker is ideal for tour guides, seminars, outdoors, and a range of other scenarios. The unit is powered by an AC adapter or by battery, making this a compact and convenient solution to ageless problems of group communication.
The user can adjust the sound and volume directly on the hands-free speaker that they wear over their shoulder. You can also place the speaker flat on a surface as needed.
The Sanwa Portable Loudspeaker features:
- Suitable for around 30 people outdoors, and 50-60 people indoors
- Speaker frequency: 50Hz-20KHz
- Mic frequency: 80Hz-10KHz
- Speaker: 4 ohms
- Mic: 3.5mm micro jack
- Shoulder strap: around 60-118cm (24-46")
- Head mic cable: around 120cm (47")
- Speaker: 10.5cm (3.25")
- Weight: around 650g (22.9 oz) (excluding batteries)
- Charging time: around 6-7 hours
- Materials: ABS
- Power: AC adapter, batteries (AA batteries x 4)