The Japanese didn't invent the folding umbrellas but judging from their popularity, especially in Tokyo and the other big cities, they could very well have: in a country with Japan's high annual rainfall, having an umbrella with you all the time can be a lifesaver - or at least, a clothes-saver! And if you are a fan of the heroic age of the samurai, the Samurai Warlord Folding Umbrellas allow you to combine your passion with practicality!
Coming in five different designs (the crests and colors of the feudal lords and generals Sanada Yukimura, Oda Nobunaga, Date Masamune, and Maeda Keiji, or the 19th-century Shinsengumi samurai "police force"), made from durable steel and polyester, and with a wooden handle shaped like a katana sword, the Samurai Warlord Folding Umbrellas are a unique souvenir from Japan that you will be able to use for many years. Choose your samurai ally and walk fearlessly in the rain!
The Samurai Warlord Folding Umbrellas feature:
- Travel umbrella with design based on famous Japanese samurai
- Versions: Sanada Yukimura (red), Oda Nobunaga (yellow), Date Masamune (white/black), Maeda Keiji (purple), Shinsengumi (blue)
- Length (folded): 33 cm (12.9")
- Length (open): 66 cm (25.9")
- Diameter (folded): 7.5 cm (2.9")
- Diameter (open): 94 cm (37")
- Ribs: 8
- Weight: 250 g (8.8 oz)
- Materials (umbrella): polyester 100%, steel
- Materials (handle): paulownia wood
- Includes carrying bag/sleeve