Feudal period Japan’s warriors have become legendary both due to their actual exploits and the film industry, which in Japan and in the West has made sure that their history is presented in a glamorous and exciting light. If you are among the many who believe that the samurai were indeed a class apart from other medieval armies, with the new and updated Samurai Underwear series you can wear the armor of a legendary warrior literally as a second skin. Think of it as your superhero costume!
Printed with painstaking attention to the details of the actual yoroi (armor) worn by some of Japan's most famous warlords, the Samurai Underwear boxers come in five designs (Tokugawa Ieyasu, Sanada Masayuki, Takeda Shingen, Maeda Keiji, and Sanada Yukitaka) and two sizes. Their fit is tight, so you can wear them with any kind of trousers/pants, and they are made from a 60% cotton, 35% polyester, and 5% polyurethane blend that is comfortable, non-itchy, and suitable for everyday wear. A truly unique garment that says "Japan" in the most original way!
The Samurai Underwear features:
- Famous Japanese historical warrior/warlords armor (yoroi)-themed boxer shorts
- 5 designs: Tokugawa Ieyasu, Sanada Masayuki, Takeda Shingen, Maeda Keiji, Sanada Yukitaka
- 2 sizes: M (76-84 cm/29.9-33"), L (84-94 cm/33-37")
- Weight: 77 g (2.7 oz)
- Material (underwear): cotton 60%, polyester 35%, polyurethane 5%
- Material (waist band): polyester 60%, nylon 30%, polyurethane 10%
- Machine-washable (laundry net recommended)
- Made in Japan