From Japan's signature rice to Switzerland's iconic fondue, from steaks and chicken skewers to curry and oden hot pots, there's almost nothing you can't cook with the Recolte Pot Duo Carré. Even better, since it carries its own heating mechanism, you can do it right there on your tabletop together with your family or friends. Or on your coffee table while watching your favorite shows. Easily and without the need for any other appliances or utensils!
The Recolte Pot Duo Carré consists of a heating base, a ceramic-coated pot, a grilling plate (also ceramic-coated), two nets (one for steaming and one for draining the oil if you are deep-frying – yes, it can do that too!), and a lid. Combining all this and a three-step temperature control, you can cook an amazing variety of foods: essentially everything that falls under the "Japanese cuisine" category and a lot that doesn't. And it comes in three colors (red, cream white, and gray) to match your decor too!
Specs and Features:
- Colors: red, cream white, gray
- Temperature control: three-step
- Dimensions (main unit) approx. 20 x 20 x 17.5 cm (7.8 x 7.8 x 6.8")
- Dimensions (bowl): approx. 17 x 17 x 6 cm (6.6 x 6.6 x 2.3")
- Dimensions (grill plate): approx. 17 x 17 x 2.8 cm (6.6 x 6.6 x 1.1")
- Weight: approx. 1.35 kg (2.97 lbs)
- Capacity: 1.3 liter (44 fl oz)
- Operating voltage: AC 100V, 50/60 Hz
- Power consumption: 650 W
- Comes with steaming net, oil-draining net, lid, recipe book (in Japanese)
- Instructions/manual: Japanese
€ 101€ 74 )