With a name like Recolte Milk Tea Maker, you would think this is an appliance just for milk tea. And the truth is that this little miracle of a gadget makes you forget everything you knew about this very European way of drinking tea that has become very popular in Japan. But as you can see on its side, it has four more modes (Tea, Instant, Milk Foam, and Stir) that allow you to prepare almost any hot or cold non-alcoholic beverage quickly and easily, even at work, thanks to its small, compact size.
The Recolte Milk Tea Maker's temperature setting goes up to 70°C (154°F), allowing you to simmer the milk at the perfect temperature for milk tea or any other beverage using milk foam like cappuccino or any other types of latte. The same temperature is also very useful to have warm if you are preparing plain tea, instant coffee, cocoa, or even soup. And its Stir mode is great for preparing any type of drink that comes from a powder without having to heat it. A multipurpose drinks appliance for use all year round.
Specs and Features:
- Modes: Milk Tea, Tea, Instant, Milk Foam, Stir
- Dimensions: approx. 9.5 x 9.5 x 18 cm (3.7 x 3.7 x 7")
- Maximum capacity: approx. 350 ml (11.8 fl oz)
- Weight: approx. 450 g (15.7 oz)
- Simmering temperature: 70°C (154°F)
- Power consumption: 300W
- Power supply: AC 100V, 50/60 Hz
- Materials: polypropylene, stainless steel, silicone rubber, POM
- Instructions/manual: Japanese