Yes, it is the answer to a very specific problem: how to get your hoodie dry after washing it. The problem is, of course, the hood itself, which being extra thick and touching the back, takes forever to dry – and doesn't allow the main part of the sweatshirt to dry either. The Rakuraku Parka Fast-Drying Hanger addresses this exact problem in an ingenious way: an extra arm that keeps the hood from the rest of the parka!
The hood arm, which can be opened or folded at will, allowing you to use the hangers for any type of clothing, isn't the only feature of the Rakuraku Parka Fast-Drying Hanger (which comes as a set of three hangers). You also get adjustable length for the shoulder arms and a 360-degree rotating hanging ring. That way, you can accommodate clothing of different sizes and let them move as the breeze changes to dry even faster. If hoodies and parkas are an important part of your wardrobe, these hangers are a must!
Specs and Features:
- Pack of 3 hangers
- For drying parkas, hoodies, and similar clothing items
- With special "hood arm" for drying hood
- Adjustable shoulder length
- 360-degree rotating hanging ring
- Dimensions (with hood arm folded): 39 x 2 x 30.5 cm (15.3 x 0.8 x 1")
- Dimensions (with hood arm open): 39 x 17 x 30.5 cm (15.3 x 6.6 x 1")
- Material: polypropylene
- Instructions/manual: Japanese (but easy to use)