With food being a national obsession in Japan, it is common for hotels to offer buffets allowing guests to try as many dishes possible. And although the choices are indeed endless, the dessert section almost always includes a chocolate fountain surrounded by plates of fruits, marshmallows, and cakes for indulging your sweet tooth. If you are a card-carrying chocoholic, the Prismate Chocolate Fondue Fountain Block Tower is the easiest way to set up a chocolate dipping station right on your dinner table!
In three charming pastel colors (coral pink, white, and aqua green) and easy both to prepare and clean afterwards, the Prismate Chocolate Fondue Fountain Block Tower is addictively simple to use. Melt the chocolate in your microwave oven, pour it into the cup, switch the fountain on, and after a couple of minutes the liquid chocolate starts pouring down at the perfect temperature for dipping your fruits, cookies, or anything else your stomache craves. It even comes with four fondue forks so you won't hot chocolate on your fingers!
The Prismate Chocolate Fondue Fountain Block Tower features:
- For making chocolate fondue (chocolate fountain)
- Includes 4 fondue forks
- Color: coral pink, white, and aqua green
- Heating temperature: 60-70°C (140-158°F)
- Dimensions: 157 x 157 x 255 mm (6.1 x 6.1 x 10")
- Weight: 1.01 kg (2.2 lbs)
- Pan capacity: 230 ml (7.8 fl oz)
- Operating power: AC 100 V, 50/60 Hz
- Power consumption: 60 W
- Power cord length: approx. 1.5 m (4'9")
- Continuous operation: approx. 60 minutes
- Instructions: Japanese (but easy to use)
1.5Kg / 3.3lbs