It might look like a biggish flashlight but the Panasonic Touch-Sensitive Portable LED Lamp is actually much more than that: the latest portable light source from the top Japanese electronics manufacturer works both as a flashlight and lamp, and puts a sophisticated system of brightness gradation at your fingertips: every time you touch it, the touch sensor changes the brightness level or turns it on or off. It doesn't even have a switch, which makes it extremely helpful in cases of emergency!
The brightness of the Panasonic Touch-Sensitive Portable LED Lamp is adjustable to four levels, with luminous flux varying from four lumen to a whopping 4,800. This means you can use it as anything from a night light next to your bed to a full lighting unit for a big living room! And depending on the batteries you use, it will do it for hours: Panasonic offers with it a set of its new Evolta Neo batteries, which can keep it going on for up to 1,500 hours (over two months)!
Specs and Features:
- Model: BF-BL40K-W
- Touch sensor for easy operation
- Can be used as a lamp or flashlight
- Suitable for everyday use and emergencies
- Levels of brightness: 4
- Illuminance (at 50 cm/1.6 ft): level 4: 200 lx, level 3: 70 lx, Level 2: 18 lx, level 1: 1 lx
- Luminous flux: level 4: 800 lm, level 3: 200 lm, level 2: 60 lm, level 1: 4 lm
- Dimensions: 11 x 16 x 17.5 cm (4.3 x 6.2 x 6.8")
- Battery: 3 D batteries
- Continuous use: from 6 to 1,500 hours, depending on the batteries
- Comes with Panasonic Evolta Neo batteries
- Instructions/manual: Japanese