It wouldn't be an exaggeration to say that the Panasonic MC-NS10K-W Cordless Cleaner is the new generation of vacuum cleaners. Not only because it's rechargeable and cordless, thereby allowing you to clean your space without worrying about the cable knocking off your stuff. But because it comes as a two-part cleaning stick and docking station: the stick is the part that you use as a regular vacuum cleaner; the dock is the place where you charge the stick, unload the dust it has collected, and deodorize and disinfect that dust!
The rechargeable lithium-ion battery in the Panasonic MC-NS10K-W Cordless Cleaner's stick takes about three hours to get fully charged when docked. On a full charge, it can work for six minutes on high mode or 10 to 15 minutes on automatic mode. The dock station uses paper bags (sold separately) and you can empty the stick up to 16 times before reaching the dock's full capacity of 0.8 liter. Add an its antibacterial brush and what you get is a powerful cleaning device that is as easy to use as it is effective!
Specs and Features:
- Stick dimensions: 213 x 130 x 1,030 mm (8.3 x 5.1 x 40")
- Dock dimensions 134 x 282 x 417 mm (5.2 x 11.1 x 16.4")
- Stick weight: 1.5 kg (3.3 lbs)
- Dock weight: 3 kg (6.6 lbs)
- Operating power: rechargeable lithium-ion battery
- Charging time: 3 hours
- Operating time: high approx. 6 minutes, auto approx. 10-15 minutes
- Dock power consumption: 1W to 800W depending on the operation
- Dust-collecting method: AMC-U2 paper bags (sold separately)
- Dust-collecting capacity: stick 0.05 liter, dock 0.8 liter
- Antibacterial brush
- Comes with crevice nozzle attachment
- Instructions/manual: Japanese