Whether it is exercise or hard, physical work, every time you need more energy, amino acids are the best way to give your body the support it needs. The Otsuka Amino-Value Dietary Supplement is a very practical way to have your amino acids rescue kit always to hand. Its hidden weapon is the essential BCAA (branched-chain amino acids), which are the ones that help build protein and provide your muscles with energy. Drinking one packet 30 minutes before a workout (or even during it!) will give you the boost you need to see your task through.
The Otsuka Amino-Value Dietary Supplement comes in a mega-pack of 5 boxes, each of which contain 10 packets. In all, you get 50 stick sachets - more than enough for even the most demanding exercise or work schedule. The supplement comes in a powder form that doesn't need to be mixed with water or juice, so you can consume without any preparation at all and the grapefruit flavor makes the supplement powder easy to drink.
The Otsuka Amino-Value Dietary Supplement features:
- Amino acid powder
- No need to dissolve in liquids: can be consumed straight from the stick sachet
- Flavor: grapefruit
- Contains 5 boxes of 10 packets (50 packets in total)
- Weight (packet): 4.5 g (0.15 oz)
- Dimensions: 8.7 x 18.9 x 13.8 cm (3.4 x 7.4 x 5.4")
- Ingredients: powdered grapefruit juice, milk, vitamin B2, etc.
- Energy (4.5 g packet): 13 kcal
- Protein (4.5 g packet): 2.4 g (0.08 oz)
- Fat (4.5 g packet): 0 g
- Carbohydrates (4.5 g packet): 2 g (0.07 oz)
- Salt equivalent (4.5 g packet): 0.01 g (0.0003 oz)
- Amino acids (4.5 g packet): 2,500 mg (including 2,000 mg of BCAA)
- Instructions: Japanese (but easy to use)