She's an archaeologist, pirate, and member of Monkey D. Luffy's crew in what is arguably the most popular manga of all times, Shonen Jump's One Piece. Her name is Nico Robin (aka Devil Child, Light of the Revolution) and her trademark is her sunglasses, usually worn over her forehead but also used to hide her face to avoid being recognized by the agents of CP-0. And now with the One Piece Nico Robin Sunglasses, you can make them part of your wardrobe, too!
Made by Bandai, Japan's premier maker of toys and manga-related merchandise, One Piece Nico Robin Sunglasses are an official One Piece item that come complete with Nico Robin's signature on one of the arms, a limited-edition wiping cloth with the character, and a sturdy case decorated with the One Piece logo. If you (or your teenager) are one of One Piece's innumerable fans and you're looking for a pair of sunglasses that will make a difference, your quest is over!
The One Piece Nico Robin Sunglasses features:
- Licensed One Piece merchandise
- Comes with special wiping cloth, special case
- Dimensions (glasses): 56 x 15 x 140mm (2.2 x 0.5 x 5.5")
- Dimensions (case): outside 156 x 57 x 59mm (6.1 x 2.2 x 2.3"), inside 149 x 53 x 55mm (5.8 x 2 x 2.1")
- Frame: metal alloy
- Lens: acrylic
- Visible light transmission (VLT): 50%
- UV400: 99%
- Case: steel, bicast leather
- Wiping cloth: polyester, nylon
- Suitable for ages 15 and over
- Glasses by Maison Sabae
- Made in Japan