One of the most common causes of accidents when exercising is trying to stretch before your muscles have warmed up enough. From a simple pull with a small burning pain goes away in a couple of days to full-blown strains or even tears, there's a lot of bad stuff that can happen when stretching with "cold" muscles and the thing is, why would you? Warming up itself makes you feel better, even if without doing further exercise. If you don't believe us, try the Mytrex EMS Heat Stretch for a few minutes and you will!
The Mytrex EMS Heat Stretch comes attached to a belt that is approximately 1,190 x 120 x 30 mm (46.8 x 4.7 x 1.2), so good for waist sizes from 58 to 105 cm (22.8-41.3"). It has two functions, one that warms up your muscles and one that tones them using electrical muscle stimulation. You can set the temperature to three levels and the EMS to 16, split over six different modes, and since the device can be charged, you can even use it wirelessly. And if you don't want to exercise or do a full workout but just want to feel relaxed, that's fine too!
Specs and Features:
- Suitable for waist sizes: 58-105 cm (22.8-41.3")
- Temperature modes: low 38-41°C (100.4-105.8°F), medium 41-43°C (105.8-109.4°F), high 43-48°C (109.4-118.4°F)
- EMS modes: 6
- EMS levels: 16
- Timers: 6 (5-30 minutes)
- Dimensions: approx. 1,190 x 120 x 30 mm (46.8 x 4.7 x 1.2")
- Weight: approx. 360 g (12.7 oz)
- Charging time: approx. 3.5 hours
- Operating time: approx. 1.5 hour
- Operating voltage: DC 5V +/-5%
- Comes with AC adapter, USB cable, remote control
- Instructions/manual: Japanese