That sunlight is one of the main enemies to your skin when it comes to aging has been common knowledge for decades. Add the dangers of diseases that atmospheric pollution has caused and you understand why products like the MiMC Natural Anti-aging Mineral Powder Sunscreen with extra powerful sun protection properties are a necessity. With an SPF of 50+ and a UVA protection factor of PA++++ (aka "extremely high") this powder, available in three colors depending on your skin color (snow white, neutral light, champagne beige) and with an original application system that makes using it a breeze, is a formidable weapon against harmful sun radiation.
Looking under the hood of the MiMC Natural Anti-aging Mineral Powder Sunscreen explains why it can moisturize your skin while keeping away UV-A, UV-B, and near-infrared radiation as well as blue light and general air pollution. Using minerals from the lycopene in tomato fruit extract, polyphenols in seaberry fruit oil, and the aging-care serum in the Inca nut seed oil (to name just a few of its natural ingredients), this sunscreen offers superb protection and anti-aging regardless if you are using it as a makeup finishing powder, as recoating, or as light foundation. And it's easy to take it off - just use your regular face soap!
Specs and Features:
- Colors: snow white, neutral light, champagne beige
- Weight: 7 g (0.24 oz)
- Sun protection factor: SPF50+
- UVA protection: PA++++ (extremely high)
- Ingredients: mica, zinc oxide, silica, squalane, cerium oxide, titanium dioxide, Barbary fig seed oil, seaberry fruit oil, Inca nut seed oil, sunflower bud extract, tara capsule extract, fern leaf extract, grape leaf/seed/skin extract, tomato fruit extract, water, iron oxide, ultramarine, flavonoids, etc.
- Protects from UV-A, UV-B, near-infrared radiation, blue light, air pollution
- Comes with special applicator
- Instructions: Japanese