Unless you spend your summers somewhere very cool, there's a good chance that every June you start thinking about how to deal with mosquitoes, especially after that first night when one of them destroys your sleep. And while there are many ways to keep them at bay, most don't last long enough, which means there comes a night around the middle of the summer when you are preparing to go to bed and you realize you're out of mosquito repellent. And you will wish you had bought the Earth Mamoroom Mosquito Protection!
Made by Earth Chemicals, an Osaka company that produced its first insecticide in 1929, the Mamoroom Mosquito Protection is an electric device that covers areas between 7.4 and 19.8 sq meters (80 and 222.4 sq feet). It works with 45 ml (1.5 fl oz) of the Mamoroom Mosquito Repellent liquid (included with the device), which, and this is the impressive part, is good for about 1,440 hours. This means that if you are using it for 12 hours a day, it lasts 120 days! Get a pack and forget about mosquitoes for the whole summer!
Specs and Features:
- Effective against mosquitoes
- Comes with bottle of mosquito repellent liquid
- Bottle capacity: 45 ml (1.5 fl oz)
- Duration: approx. 1,440 hours (60 days)
- Ingredient: transfluthrin (pyrethroid) 900 mg per bottle
- Effective area: 7.4-19.8 sq meters (80-222.4 sq feet)
- Operating voltage: AC 100 V, 50-60 Hz
- Instructions/manual: Japanese