Just by looking at the Labomo Hair Dryer, you know that despite its folding handle, this is a product that goes way beyond the usual dryers you squeeze in the side of your luggage to dry your hair when you're on the road. This is a heavy-duty (but not actually heavy: just 585 g, or 1.2 lbs) piece of equipment that any professional hair stylist would love to have in their arsenal. The choice of modes alone is staggering: at six, they offer three times more options than the usual hot and cold choices found in most commercial dryers.
The Labomo Hair Dryer's full array of modes also features Urutsuya (Shine), Scalp, Itawari (Care), and Skin. Among these, the most innovative is Utsutsuya, where a built-in sensor automatically detects the surrounding temperature and alternates hot and cold air and air volume to provide optimum drying effect. The Iwatari mode sends a moderately warm air flow that dries your hair quickly but with minimal damage. Moisture+ Nanoe technology licensed from Panasonic adds highly penetrating ions wrapped in water particles to the air flow, keeping your hair moist while it's being dried!
Specs and Features:
- Modes: Hot, Urutsuya (Shine), Cold, Scalp, Itawari (Care), Skin
- Temperatures: 60-125°C (140-257°F)
- Folding handle
- Air volume: 1.3 m3/minute
- Panasonic Moisture+ Nanoe technology
- Dimensions: 21.6 x 22.6 x 9.2 cm (8.5 x 8.9 x 3.6")
- Weight: approx. 585 g (1.3 lbs)
- Operating voltage: AC 100V, 50-60 Hz
- Power consumption: 1,200W
- Power cord length: approx. 1.7 m (5.6 ft)
- Comes with concentrator nozzle
- Instructions/manual: Japanese