Lions, wolves, deer – even goats: European breweries have been putting animals on their labels for centuries so when Kirin, one of Japan's four top breweries chose its logo back in the late 1800s, it decided to go the same way but with a definite East Asia flavor. Its choice was a creature from Chinese mythology that the Japanese are also familiar with: the kirin (or qilin in Chinese) and this is the creature featured in all its grandeur on the Kirin Logo T-shirt!
The way the logo is positioned on the Kirin Logo T-shirt is quite clever: the front half of the beast is printed on the left bottom of the shirt and the back half on the right bottom, so if you happen to walk with a friend who is also wearing the same shirt (perhaps in a different color: you can get it in white, black, or yellow), the two halves join and a whole kirin appears! A high-quality 100% cotton T-shirt, available in four sizes: S, M, L, and XL.
Specs and Features:
- Official Kirin merchandise
- Colors: black, white, yellow
- Sizes: S, M, L, XL
- Dimensions (chest x length) S: 84-92 x 63 cm (33-36.2 x 24.8")
- Dimensions (chest x length) M: 90-98 x 68 cm (35.4-38.6 x 26.8")
- Dimensions (chest x length) L: 96-104 x 72cm (37.8-40.9 x 28.3")
- Dimensions (chest x length) XL: 102-110 x 75 cm (40.1-43.3 x 29.5")
- Material: cotton 100%