Picture it: it's summer, it's hot, you have just finished something that had you out in the sun for hours and all you want is a cold, frothy beer. And you have the beer but in a can, so you just can't get that beautiful, thick foamy head that you would get from a beer poured from the tap. It really takes away something of the satisfaction of that first sip, right? Here's the good news: from now on, that first sip will taste exactly like it would with a draft beer poured straight from a tap, thanks to the Kinuawa Frothy Beer Beer Server!
The Kinuawa Frothy Beer Server not only surprises you with the amazing head of foam it makes but also with how easy it is to use: it's a plastic ring that fits around your beer can, placing its edge at the opening of the can. Then just press the button on the side and the mechanism sends ultrasonic waves into the beer through the can, making it foam just like the beer you would get from your favorite bar's tap!
Specs and Features:
- Foam production mechanism: ultrasonic waves
- Compatible cans: most 350 ml (11.8 fl oz) and 500 ml (16.9 fl oz) beer cans
- Dimensions: approx. 110 x 90 x 30 mm (4.3 x 3.5 x 1.2")
- Weight: approx. 105 g (3.7 oz)
- Material: ABS resin
- Power: 2 AAA alkaline batteries (not included)
- Instructions/manual: Japanese