The Kinka Gold Hand Soap gets its moisturizing affects from its entirely natural components, making it a must-have item from a Japanese company famous for its gold-leaf products. In addition to the characteristic ingredients of Kinka cosmetics, Aloe vera leaf extract, there is kudzu root extract and camellia seed oil, which has a similar composition to human sebum. Plant ceramide derived from citrus yuzu is blended with the power of gold leaf and plants to keep your hands clean and moisturized. With distinctly fine foaming, this soap creates a beautiful scent of rose and gold leaf. It is the best item on the market for hand care that moisturizes while washing!
The Kinka Gold Hand Soap features:
- Moisturizing hand soap (liquid soap)
- With scent of rose
- 190 ml (6.4 fl oz)
- Recommended use: 1-2 pushes each time
- Contains: gold, water, kudzu root extract, camellia seed oil, Aloe barbadensis leaf extract, chlorella extract, yuzu fruit extract, etc.
- Do not use if allergic to metallic substances
- Do not use if you have any skin issues
- If you feel irritation on the skin, stop using immediately
- Instructions: Japanese
- Made in Japan