In any other country, a major office supplies company wouldn't be making something like the King Jim Emergency Pouch Kit. But as Tokyo-based King Jim knows, an emergency often strikes when you are at work and you have to navigate yourself out of a shaking office building. Kits like this help you deal with basic emergencies during those first few crucial hours until organized help comes – and they are easy to carry, even in a purse, and made from waterproof PVC.
The King Jim Emergency Pouch Kit is available in two versions: a smaller pouch with seven items (a disaster prevention card, two packs of rock candy for a quick energy boost, a pocket tissue pack, an emergency toilet, a mask, a whistle, and an aluminum blanket) and a pouch with 10 items (all the above plus a sleeping mask, a body-cleaning towel, and a tooth-cleaning sheet pack). All items fit nicely in the pouches, which are no thicker than a small document folder so you can keep them with you at all times. Because you never know when you will need them!
Specs and Features:
- Options: 7 items, 10 items
- 7-item pouch dimensions: approx. 210 x 148 mm (8.2 x 5.8")
- 10-item pouch dimensions: approx. 230 x 162 mm (9 x 6.3")
- 7-item pouch weight: approx. 140 g (4.9 oz)
- 10-item pouch weight: approx. 200 g (7 oz)
- Contents (7-item pouch): disaster prevention card, rock candy (2 packs), pocket tissue pack, emergency toilet (waste storage bag + antibacterial coagulant), mask, whistle, aluminum blanket
- Contents (10-item pouch): disaster prevention card, rock candy (2 packs), pocket tissue pack, emergency toilet (waste storage bag + antibacterial coagulant), whistle, aluminum blanket, sleeping mask, body-cleaning towel, tooth-cleaning sheet pack
- Pouch material: waterproof PVC
- Instructions/manual: Japanese