It looks weird; as a matter of fact, it looks exactly what most people think a Japanese invention should look like. But don't let that sidetrack you: the Kaiun Soyo Bed Air Conditioning Unit is one of the most effective ways to get a good, eight-hour sleep even during a humid summer, thanks to the constant circulation of air through its tubes and all around your body. In just one minute, it will move around 3,000 liters of air, pushing out the heat and humidity and keeping your bedding dry.
The Kaiun Soyo Bed Air Conditioning Unit doesn't even need setting up: you just put in its fans and plug it into the nearest power outlet. Then you pick one of the three air-flow levels (one switches between 5 minutes at high and 10 minutes low, one between 5 minutes medium and 10 minutes low, and one keeps the flow at a constant low circulation), lay it on the bed, and position it any way you feel comfortable. Forget regular air conditioning and fans: this is the way to have a really cool sleep!
The Kaiun Soyo Bed Air Conditioning Unit features:
- Model: AX-BSA607
- Dimensions: approx. 100 x 190 x 40 x 12 cm (3'2" x 6'2" x 1'3" x 4.7")
- Weight: approx. 2.5 kg (5.5 lbs)
- Air capacity: approx. 3,000 liters per minute
- Air-flow levels: 5 min. high to 10 min. low, 5 min. medium to 10 min. low, continuous low
- Load-bearing capacity: max. 90 kg (198 lbs)
- Timer: automatically turns off after 6 hours
- Operating voltage: AC 100 V, 50/60 Hz
- Power consumption: 2.6 W
- Comes with USB AC adapter
- Power cord length: 3.8 m (12'4")
- Instructions: Japanese