Every year, Sega Toys revisits its classic Homestar home planetarium, adding new and exciting features to offer people living in city apartments a glimpse of the night sky in all its glory. The Homestar Champagne Gold 2022 Model Planetarium is the latest in the series, and just by looking at its gold exterior you can tell that its maker has again moved the boundaries even further. But the real fun comes, of course, when you plug it in and fire it up, turning your room into a scene from a science fiction movie!
Designed for Sega Toys by Takayuki Ohira, the designer of the Guinness World Record Megastar planetarium, the Homestar Champagne Gold 2022 Model Planetarium can project up to 60,000 stars, depending on the configuration you choose: it features two, the Japanese twinkling starry sky and the Japanese starry sky and Milky Way, which you can change using the dedicated plates that come with the device. The planetarium also plays natural sounds or soothing music pieces, so you can relax and enjoy the stars like you would if you were out in the countryside!
Specs and Features:
- Created by Guinness World Record Megastar planetarium designer Takayuki Ohira
- Color: champagne gold
- Special 2022 model
- Optical projector capable of projecting up to 60,000 stars
- 2 dedicated star plates (Japanese twinkling starry sky, Japanese starry sky/Milky Way)
- 6 sounds of nature (sea, mountain, and river)
- 3 soothing music pieces
- Shooting star function
- Dimensions: 16 x 16.5 x 16.2 cm (6.2 x 6.5 x 6.3")
- Weight: 1.05 kg (2.31 lbs)
- Materials: EVA, ABS, PC, PA, glass
- Timer: 30 min., 60 min.
- Auto-off timer: 3 hours
- Projection distance: up to 2 meters (6.5 ft)
- Tilting: 0-90 degrees in 15-degree steps
- Projection lens composition: 4
- Light source: LED, 1 W
- Power: AC (comes with adapter)
- Instructions/manual: Japanese