Having never taken a bath over the course of the three hundred and sixty years of his life, the filthy, reeking, and sore-infested half-rat half-man Nezumi-Otoko doesn't sound like someone you would want to wear on your body, especially as underwear! Still, as all fans of the classic manga and anime franchise GeGeGe no Kitaro know, there is something in the rat-man that makes him likable. And worthy of Hipshop GeGeGe no Kitaro Underwear Nezumi-Otoko, his own entry in the series of boxer shorts inspired by the franchise!
The Hipshop GeGeGe no Kitaro Underwear Nezumi-Otoko comes in three sizes. The images of Nezumi-Otoko on the front and back have been transfer-printed for better detail and brighter colors, and the cut is seamless, so the polyester and nylon fabric becomes a beautiful canvas for the visuals. Stylish, comfortable, and practical, this is so much more than just a gimmicky piece of manga/anime underwear!
Specs and Features:
- Sizes: M, L, LL
- Official GeGeGe no Kitaro merchandise
- Transfer print
- Waist (M): 76-84 cm (29.9-33")
- Waist (L): 84-94 cm (33-37")
- Waist (LL): 94-104 cm (37-40.9")
- Material (body): polyester 60%, nylon 25%, polyurethane 15%
- Material (waist band): nylon 90%, polyurethane 10%