You have probably heard that there's practically nothing in Japan that doesn't also come in a Hello Kitty version. And you probably thought that this is an exaggeration. But it isn't and the Hello Kitty Flat Iron proves it: did you ever think that you could get a hair straightener featuring your (and Japan's, and the whole world's) favorite cat? Now you can and it is exactly as adorable as you'd think – but also very effective and practical, especially if you travel a lot.
The Hello Kitty Flat Iron is only about 26.5 x 3 x 3.5 cm (10.2 x 1.2 x 1.4") and comes with its own pouch that is heat-resistant for temperatures up to 150°C (302°F). Together with its ability to operate in countries that use any type of voltage between 100 and 240 volts, makes the flat iron the perfect candidate for a place in your luggage. Its ceramic-coated iron plates can reach a temperature of 200°C (392°F) so will straighten even the wildest of hair. And to make your life even easier, the device comes with a swiveling power cord for more flexibility. And of course, it has Hello Kitty all over it to make you want to use it even more!
Specs and Features:
- Licensed Sanrio merchandise
- Hair straightener (flat iron) in Hello Kitty design
- Swiveling power cord
- Lock switch for storage
- Dimensions: approx. 26.5 x 3 x 3.5 cm (10.2 x 1.2 x 1.4")
- Weight: approx. 270 g (9.5 oz)
- Operating voltage: 100-240 V, 50/60 Hz
- Maximum temperature: 200°C (392°F)
- Power consumption: 40 W
- Power cord length: approx. 170 cm (5.6 ft)
- Materials: PET, ceramic-coated iron
- Comes with heat-resistant pouch (150°C/302°F)
- Instructions/manual: Japanese