Jam made of flower petals? Of course! And the results are spectacular in both looks and taste. To try them for yourself, the Flower Petal Jams Set is the way to go: this three-jar set contains one 80 g (2.8 oz) jar each of the most exotic you can find in Japan (peach petals, gold leaf yuzu tea, fragrant olive). All the jams are made using the best flowers from Japan's Southern Alps in Yamanashi Prefecture and are ready to be enjoyed in many different ways.
Of course, you can use them like regular jams to spread on toast or cookies, or in a croissant, or as sauce for yogurt or ice cream. But they are also amazing as beverages: just add a couple of spoonfuls in a cup of hot water and you'll be amazed by both the taste and visuals. A unique way to explore Japan’s gastronomical landscape, these jams are perfect for personal use or as a gift!
Specs and Features:
- Flavors: peach petals, gold leaf yuzu tea, fragrant olive
- Weight/jar: 80 g (2.8 oz)
- Ingredients: peach petals, beet granule sugar, apple, citric acid, vitamin C, red daikon pigment, yuzu tea, fragrant olive, edible gold leaf
- Expiration date: 2 years from the date of manufacture when unopened (see date on the back of jars)
- Store in refrigerator after opening
- Box dimensions: 5 x 5 x 15 cm (1.9 x 1.9 x 5.9")