If you are into the Evangelion anime franchise, you know about the Absolute Terror Fields (AT Fields, or ATF) that both Angels and Evangelions generate to protect themselves. And if you are into making plastic models, you know that the one tool you can't live without is a pair of nippers. So what happens if you're into both? Then you get the Evangelion AT Field Plastic Nipper, a tool created just for you that could well have jumped right out of the anime series itself!
The Evangelion AT Field Plastic Nipper comes in three colors, corresponding to three different Evangelion Unit: red for the Eva-02 Production Model, yellow for the Eva-00 Prototype, and purple for the Eva-01 Test Type. They are all made of high-quality vanadium steel with an 8.5 mm (0.3") blade that cuts easily through plastic rods up to 5 mm (0.2"). Boost your modeling (or other hobbying) toolkit with this top-grade nipper and show off your love of anime with this licensed merchandise that will form a welcome addition to your collection of Eva memorabilia!
The Evangelion AT Field Plastic Nipper features:
- Colors: red (Eva-02 Production Model), yellow (Eva-00 Prototype), purple (Eva-01 Test Type)
- Officially licensed Evangelion merchandise
- For crafts, plastic modeling, etc.
- Dimensions (closed): approx. 48 x 132 x 13 mm (1.9 x 5.2 x 0.5")
- Weight: approx. 85 g (3.3 oz)
- Grip length (blades closed): 96 mm (3.6")
- Blade width (blades closed): 14 mm (5.5")
- Blade thickness: 8.5 mm (0.3")
- Cutting capability: 5 mm (0.2") resin diameter
- Blade hardness: 52-60 HRC
- Blade angle: 15 degrees
- Materials: vanadium steel, elastomer resin (non-insulated), plastic