If you have seen the original Jurassic Park or Jurassic World Dominion, you will probably remember Dilophosaurus with its retracting neck frill. Not the most spectacular among the creatures of the franchise, but certainly one of the scariest! If you want one of your own, the Elekit MR-9120 Lizardroid Volcano Kit allows you to build one that follows you around the house, ready to either stand its ground and fight (or at least scare you with its frill) or run away!
The Elekit MR-9120 Lizardroid Volcano Kit comes with an infrared sensor that allows it to know when it's close to any warm-blooded animal. After you have assembled it (other than the pieces in the kit, you will need a Phillips screwdriver, pair of nippers, pair of scissors, and hammer), depending on the mode you have set it to (Escape or Pursuit), as soon as the mechanical creature gets near you, it will either flash its frill or just go away. If you share the Japanese love for all things related to monsters or robots, this kit is for you!
Specs and Features:
- Model: MR-9120
- Parts: 95
- Assembly time: 3 hours
- Recommended ages: 10 and over
- Dimensions: approz. 230 x 370 x 129 mm (9 x 14.5 x 5")
- Weight: approx. 200 g (7 oz)
- Contains infrared sensor for perceiving when people are close
- Modes: Escape, Pursuit
- Power: 4 AAA alkaline batteries (not included)
- Tools needed: Phillips screwdriver, nippers, scissors, hammer
- Instructions/manual: Japanese