Earth & Coleman Outdoors Professional Saratect Mist Insect Repellent Spray
Keeps off mosquitos, gnats, fleas, leeches, and more
Mosquito coils are fine but there are times when you can't have one to hand: you need to move around, for business or pleasure, and you also need insect protection. And there are also times when long sleeves won't work either: it's summer and you need to wear as little as possible! There's only one thing that can work through all the above and that's the Earth & Coleman Outdoors Professional Saratect Mist Insect Repellent Spray, a powerful spray insect repellent created by top Japan chemical manufacturer Earth and top US outdoor goods brand Coleman!
With a 10% solution of DEET, the standard for insect repellents, the Earth & Coleman Outdoors Professional Saratect Mist Insect Repellent Spray keeps away anything from mosquitoes to even leeches for a whole day: just spray your exposed skin areas once in the morning and you are good to go. And it isn't just about the insects either: this 200 ml (6.8 fl oz) bottle also contains four types of gentle-on-the-skin moisturizing ingredients (sodium hyaluronate, collagen, ceramide, and vitamin C), so it takes care of your skin while keeping the bugs away!
Specs and Features:
- 200 ml (6.8 fl oz)
- Active ingredient: DEET (10% solution)
- Also contains: sodium hyaluronate, hydrolyzed collagen powder, ceramide, ascorbic acid (vitamin C), citric acid, sodium citrate, ethanol, purified water, fragrance, etc.
- Repels mosquitoes, gnats, horseflies, fleas, rat mites, ticks, stable flies, bedbugs, land leeches
- Sweat- and water-resistant
- Made in collaboration with The Coleman Company, Inc.
- Made in Japan
- Instructions/manual: Japanese