Every fan of Japanese cuisine knows Nissin Cup Noodle: the instant ramen noodles that were introduced to Japan and the world in 1971 might not be gourmet, but they are a Japanese classic and certainly one that has traveled way beyond Japan to become a staple across the globe. And now we get a new spin on it to celebrate its five decades of history: the Cup Noodle 50th Anniversary Humidifier borrows the iconic shell of a Cup Noodle to house a powerful ultrasonic humidifier!
The Cup Noodle 50th Anniversary Humidifier is a compact 9.6 x 10.7 cm (3.8 x 4.2"), so it really does look like a perfect replica of the famous instant ramen cup. You can plug it into any USB source and it only takes two watts of power to do its magic. The only thing you need to add is 250 ml (8.5 fl oz) of water. After that, you can say hello to better air quality that will do wonders for your skin for about seven hours – while also being a great conversation piece that all your friends will want to know more about!
Specs and Features:
- Humidification method: ultrasonic
- Consecutive use time: approx. 7 hours
- Water capacity: 250 ml (8.5 fl oz)
- Humidification capacity: 35 ml/h (1.2 fl oz) (+/-10 ml, 0.3 fl oz)
- Dimensions: approx. 9.6 x 10.7 cm (3.8 x 4.2")
- Operating voltage: DC 5 V
- Power consumption: 2 W
- Power source: USB
- Includes USB charging cable (80 cm, 31.5")