When tea is a big part of your culture, it means you're quick to follow the surrounding trends – and even help start some of your own. This has happened with Japan and cold brewing: it isn't the traditional way to brew green tea but the Japanese have risen to the challenge, creating varieties of some of their most popular flavors that work very well when brewed with cold water. The Cold Brew Tea Gift Set (Wa-koucha, Mizudashi Sencha) contains two such flavors so you can taste and compare!
As a matter of fact, the Cold Brew Tea Gift Set contains a very special flavor of tea: besides a regular, high-quality green tea, the Mizudashi Sencha, it also offers you the opportunity to try a black style of Japanese tea, the Wa-koucha, and see how it differs from the regular black tea you already know. Both teas come in pyramid-shaped bags (six tea bags of the Wa-koucha and six slightly larger bags of the Mizudashi Sencha), and 2-3 bags are good for a whole liter (33.8 fl oz) of tea. Just throw them in cold water and let them brew overnight!
Specs and Features:
- Flavors/teas: Wa-koucha and Mizudashi Sencha
- Can dimensions: 6.5 x 5.5 cm (2.5 x 2.1")
- Wa-koucha: 6 tea bags x 3 g (0.1 oz)
- Mizudashi Sencha: 6 tea bags x 4 g (0.14 oz)
- Recommended amount: 2-3 tea bags for 1 liter (33.8 fl oz) of water
- Pyramid-shaped bags for better spreading of the leaves
- Tea can be also brewed with hot water