There are all kinds of robots in Japan. If we include those that only exist in manga and anime, their numbers are practically endless. But very few have managed to become so popular with so little as Danbo (or Danboard) from the 2003 manga series Yotsuba&! Danbo isn't even a real robot: it's just a robot costume made of cardboard boxes that one of the characters wears, but that didn't prevent Danbo from becoming a hit, especially among techies, and now adorns many gadgets – including the Cheero Power Plus Danboard power bank!
It comes in four versions of Danbo: brown, black, red, and white with black (like a panda). The Cheero Power Plus Danboard is a high-quality mobile battery that works with most iOS and Android devices and practically any electronic device compatible with USB Type-C or micro USB. It's only about 92 x 80 x 23 mm (3.1 x 2.7 x 0.8") so fits almost anywhere (and it comes with its own pouch for storing and carrying), plus it has two output ports (one USB Type-C and one USB Type-A) for powering two devices at the same time!
Specs and Features:
- Colors: brown, black, red, panda
- Input: USB Type-C (PD), 5 V / 3 A, 9 V / 2 A, 12 V / 1.5 A (18 W max) PD 3.0
- Output ports: 2 (18 W)
- Output: USB Type-C (PD), 5 V/3 A, 9 V / 2 A, 12 V / 1.5 A (18 W max) PD 3.0, USB Type-A, 5 V / 2.4 A max.
- Capacity: 13,400 mAh
- Auto-IC function: automatically detects the connected device and supplies the optimum voltage (2.4 A max.)
- Auto-stop function: over-charge, over-discharge, short circuit, overheating
- Compatible devices: iPhone, iPod, iPad (not compatible with iPad Pro 2020), USB Type-C / micro USB-compatible smartphones/tablets/computers, Wi-Fi routers
- Dimensions: approx. 92 x 80 x 23 mm (3.1 x 2.7 x 0.8")
- Weight: approx. 245 g (8.6 oz)
- Comes with USB-C to USB-C cable, USB-A to USB-C cable, carrying pouch
- Instructions/manual: Japanese