It is less spectacular than sushi or tempura but it's always there, from the most mundane breakfast to the most exquisite dinner: miso soup is an essential part of Japanese cuisine and it isn't alone because, quite simply, the Japanese love soup. From miso soup to ramen, soba noodles, curry, white stew, or even imported dishes like pottage or clam chowder, it's rare that you'll see a Japanese dinner table without some sort of soup on it. And if you want to really explore this side of cuisine, you definitely need the Bruno All-in-One Soup Cooker-Processor!
A unique combination of a kitchen mincer/dicer and a cooker, the Bruno All-in-One Soup Cooker-Processor chops your vegetables as thick or thin you want them (it comes with two blade attachments) and then cooks them to perfection. All you need to do is add water, herbs, and spices. It has a capacity of one liter (33.8 fl oz) and is extremely easy to use, with three buttons for pottage, soup, and heat. The latter option is for keeping your soup warm after it's done. Available in two colors, ivory and yellow.
Specs and Features:
- Colors: ivory, yellow
- Functions/Modes: pottage, soup, heat
- Max. capacity: 1 liter (33.8 fl oz)
- Dimensions: 225 x 270 x 260 mm (8.9 x 10.6 x 10.2")
- Weight: approx. 2.8 kg (6.2 lbs)
- Operating voltage: AC 100 V
- Materials: polypropylene, stainless steel, glass
- Power cord length: approx. 1.2 m (3.9 ft)
- Comes with 2 blade attachments (mixer, chopper)
- Instructions/manual: Japanese