Its unique mix of chocolate, nuts, and cookie chunks, its low price, and its conveniently small size have all made Black Thunder (or "Buraku Sanda," as it's pronounced in Japanese) an almost instant success since its introduction in 1995. To make it even more practical to carry around and snack on when the urge hits you, a bite-sized mini bar version came out in 2005, available in packs of about 14 pieces. The Black Thunder Cocoa 72% Mini Bars are one such example from this series, targeting serious chocoholics with the cocoa level upped to 72%!
Not that the Black Thunder Cocoa 72% Mini Bars have turned their backs on the things that made Black Thunder a hit: the rice puff crunch is there and so is the rich flavor. And since these are about half the size of the standard Black Thunder bars, they are even better for binges (or for sharing)! In a nutshell, you get all that's good about the regular Black Thunder but with even more cocoa. I you're a fan of dark chocolate, this snack was made for you!
The Black Thunder Cocoa 72% Mini Bars feature:
- Approx. 14 pieces
- Weight: 155 g (5.4 oz)
- Energy (per piece, 11 g/0.38 oz): 60 kcal
- Protein (per piece, 11 g/0.38 oz): 0.9 g (0.03 oz)
- Fat (per piece, 11 g/0.38 oz): 3.5 g (0.12 oz)
- Carbohydrates (per piece, 11 g/0.38 oz): 6.2 g (0.21 oz)
- Salt equivalent (per piece, 11 g/0.38 oz): 0.1 g (0.003 oz)
- Contains: sugar, cocoa powder, cocoa mass, cocoa butter, vegetable oils/fats, whole milk powder, skimmed milk powder, salt, cocoa cookies, wheat flour, whey powder, soybean, etc.
- Allergies: milk, wheat, soybean