There are many types of face masks in the Japanese market but the Barth Neutral Bicarbonate Face Mask takes the concept one step further, introducing a two-part formula that you get to mix before using it. This way, the ingredients stay fresh right up to the point you put the mask on your face. Moreover, its most powerful ingredient, bicarbonate, is created right on the spot, enabling better blood circulation and therefore maximizing the skin's natural recovery ability and minimizing redness of the skin!
The two parts of the Barth Neutral Bicarbonate Face Mask are the serum (containing natural ingredients like lavender flower extract, sage leaf extract, dog rose fruit extract, hydrolyzed starch, xanthan gum, and Na citrate) and Barth's own powder (which has, among other ingredients, the Na hydrogen carbonate and Na carbonate that become the mask's miraculous neutral bicarbonate). Dissolve the powder in the serum, let the mask soak in it, and wear it twice a week after your usual face care routine. The results will amaze you!
Specs and Features:
- Pack of 3 masks
- Contains 2 parts (serum, Barth Powder) that are mixed before use
- Contains (serum): water, BG, pentylene glycol, lavender flower extract, sage leaf extract, dog rose fruit extract, hydrolyzed starch, xanthan gum, Na citrate
- Contains (Barth Powder): Na hydrogen carbonate, Na carbonate, quen Acid, PEG-150, Na ascorbate, Na caprylyl sulfonate
- Face mask material: 100% cotton
- Contains no: synthetic fragrance, mineral oils, synthetic coloring, alcohol, parabens, UV absorbers, glycerin, silicone, animal substances
- Instructions/manual: Japanese
- Made in Japan