People in Japan don't wear their street shoes inside. But they do wear all kinds of indoor and house shoes and the Babouche Cotton Slippers are among the best you can find. They come in seven colors (cardinal red, mustard yellow, olive green, turquoise blue, lamp black, slate gray, natural) and in five sizes (one for children and four for adults), and are made of 100% cotton so they are very easy to clean and maintain - just throw them in the washing machine (but best to wash them by themselves because the colors might run a little).
What makes the Babouche Cotton Slippers different from most house or indoor shoes on the Japanese market is their design, with a flat heel but also wrapping around your instep and stopping your heel from floating loose. When you get home after a tiring day at work or on the town, take your regular shoes off, slip these on, and see what relaxing in style really feels like!
The Babouche Cotton Slippers feature:
- Sizes: kids, small, medium, large, extra large
- Kids: 16-18 cm (US 11.5-13, EU 29-31)
- Small: 21-23 cm (US 4.5-6, EU 34-37)
- Medium: 23-25 cm (US W 6.5-9, EU W 27-39.5)
- Large: 25-27 cm (US M 7-9, EU M 40-42.5)
- Extra large: 28-30 cm (US 10-12, EU M 44-46.5)
- Colors: cardinal red, mustard yellow, olive green, turquoise blue, lamp black, slate gray, natural
- Materials: cotton, PVC
- Flat heel
- Machine-washable but wash alone because colors may run