It started as another Eastern import back in the 1970s but head massage is more than just an Indian guru trend: it has been used in the Asia for centuries as a form of medicine and if you think about it, it makes absolute sense. Why? Because our head is the center of all our nerves, so keeping it in good shape is one of the most important things we can do for our well-being. And with the Atex Mono Lourdes AX-HXL352 Head Care, that just got a little easier.
With two heads and two types of brushes to choose from (soft and hard) and three speeds (about 22, 25, or 36 rotations per minute), the Atex Mono Lourdes AX-HXL352 Head Care allows you to customize the intensity of the massage you want. It is IPX7-rated waterproof so you can even use it in the bath/shower and a three-hour charge keeps it going for about 1.5 hours. And if you feel that you want some work done on the back of your neck, it comes with a cover with two straps that allows you to do just that!
Specs and Features:
- Color: black
- Speeds: 3 (approx. 22, 25 or 36 rotations per minute)
- Brushes: soft, hard
- Automatic off timer: approx. 5 min.
- Continuous operation time: approx. 1.5 hour
- Waterproof (IPX7)
- Dimensions: approx. 180 x 80 x 100 mm (7 x 3.1 x 3.9")
- Weight: approx. 470 g (1.03 lbs)
- Power: rechargeable lithium ion battery
- Charging time: approx. 3 hours
- Power cord length: approx. 1 m (3.2 ft)
- Materials: ABS resin, silicone
- Comes with straps/cover for neck massage, charging dock
- Instructions/manual: Japanese