Air conditioners, fans, coolers - there all kinds of things that help you stay cool during summer nights, but unless you go full polar on the temperature settings, you invariably wake up on sheets wet from your sweat. This is where the Atex Dry Breeze Air Mattress comes handy: its two powerful fans circulate 300 liters every minute of the eight, six, or eight hours it runs, leaving you cool and dry in the morning as if summer never happened.
The other secret that makes the Atex Dry Breeze Air Mattress superior to similar products is the patented Breathair polyester fibers that make up its padding: they allow the air to circulate much better, so it can reach even the parts where your weight settles on the bed - if they can be kept cool, then everything can! At 91 x 91 x 8 cm (2'9" x 2'9" x 3"), it can fit almost any bed, plus it is washable and comes with a remote control to make navigating around its three fan modes (high, low, rest) and three timers very easy. This will become a standard part of your bed for many summers!
The Atex Dry Breeze Air Mattress features:
- Fan modes: high, low, rest
- Off timer: 4 hour, 6 hour, 8 hour
- Quantity of air circulated: 300 liters/minute
- Dimensions: 91 x 91 x 8 cm (3' x 3' x 3")
- Weight: 4 kg (8.8 lbs)
- AC adapter: AC 100 V, 50/60 Hz
- Power cable length: 2 m (6.6')
- Materials: bottom part: 85% cotton, 15% polyester; mesh: 100% polyester; back: 85% cotton, 15% polyester; cover: 85% cotton, 15% polyester; padding: Breathair polyester fibers
- Comes with cover, AC adapter, remote control
- Instructions: Japanese
- Made in Japan