The simplest things are often the hardest and proficiency in the skills required to do them is the mark of a real master. Take filter coffee, for instance: you just pour hot water over ground beans piled in a paper filter and you're done, right? So why doesn't your coffee taste as good as that you get at your favorite artisanal coffee shop? Well, it's the barista's skills – but probably also a sophisticated pot like the Amadana Beasty Coffee Kettle, which you too can now have at your own home!
Thanks to its built-in thermometer with a scale from 60 to 100°C (140 to 212°F) and its specially designed and measured spout, the Amadana Beasty Coffee Kettle has been made for everyone who wants to hand-drip the perfect cup of filter coffee. It works on any IH and gas stove and comes with a leather cover for its handle, allowing you to hold it easily even when it is on the stove. And it comes in three colors (gloss silver, gloss copper, and matte black) that are almost too stylish to confine solely to your kitchen!
Specs and Features:
- Colors: gloss silver, gloss copper, matte black
- Compatible with IH and gas stoves
- Built-in 60-100°C (140-212°F) thermometer
- Specially designed spout diameter and shape
- Detachable leather handle cover
- Dimensions: 11.4 x 16.3 x 21.4 cm (4.5 x 6.4 x 8.4")
- Weight: 600 g (1.3 lbs)
- Capacity: 700 ml (23.7 fl oz)