Granted, at a compact 210 x 100 x 274 mm (8.2 x 3.9 x 10.7"), the Akarina14 LED Hydroponic Grow Box does not allow you to grow a whole crop of vegetables. But its five trays are more than enough to provide fresh lettuce for your salad, basil for your pesto, or parsley for your vegetables in just a few days using its 6W LED in combination with water in the trays. What's more, it does that in so much style that people seeing it might think it's a designer light fixture!
Actually they won't be wrong: with its white resin, right angles, and clear light coming from the top, the Akarina14 LED Hydroponic Grow Box looks almost like a piece of modern sculpture! But with its four light settings using 2.5%, 10%, 50%, or 100% of the LED, plus two timers (16 hours on and 8 hours off), this is a very flexible tool for growing all kinds of vegetables and herbs - and it even comes with a set of seeds and cultivation sponges so you can put it to use immediately!
Specs and Features:
- Color: white
- Seed trays: 5
- Material: resin
- Dimensions: 210 x 100 x 274 mm (8.2 x 3.9 x 10.7")
- Weight: 600 g (1.3 lbs)
- Input voltage: AC 100, 50/60Hz
- Output voltage: DC 12V
- Light source: 6W LED
- Timer: 16 hours on, 8 hours off
- Light settings: 2.5%, 10%, 50%, 100%
- Power cord length: 1.5 m (4.9 ft)
- Comes with AC adapter, started pack of seeds, fertilizer, and cultivation sponges
- Instructions/manual: Japanese