The Yakiniku BBQ King Game is a wacky Japanese board game for all the family. Feel like you are having a sizzling BBQ in your house, but rather than sitting down to enjoy a quiet meal you will have to fight it out for the food!
The object of the game is to rack up more points than your opponents, by grabbing the food 'cooking' on the grate. It's not as easy as it sounds - the food pieces jump up and down, and only the most skillful tong-wielder will prevail! As you'd expect at a BBQ, meat has the highest value so vegetarians beware! Unlike a real BBQ, however, there is no heat, smoke or grease. The game comes complete with meat chops, sausages, pepper, corn, and onion pieces, 4 sets of tongs, and a menu. Everything you need for a fun, full-course game!
The Yakiniku BBQ King Game features:
- Size: 300 × 260 × 62mm (11.8 x 10.2 x 2.4")
- Suitable for aged 5 and over
- 14 ingredients: 6 meat pieces, 2 sausage pieces, 2 green peppers, 2 corn, 2 onion
- 4 sets of tongs, 1 menu
- Number of players: 4 (max.)
- Power: AA x3 (not included)
- Manual: Japanese