This Word Writer BL-80 is perfect if, like us, you have trouble writing Japanese neatly by hand. Sure, these days you print off envelopes, labels and all kinds of things. But in Japan many things are still handwritten, including addresses or cute notes you see on shelves in shops. The sad truth, though, is that many people don't have great calligraphic skills, especially if they haven't been brought up in the Japanese school system.
The Word Writer is then a great way to solve your problems. It can "write" addresses or notes for you in Japanese (or in Roman characters), making it a useful general tool and especially convenient for aspiring Japanese scribes. There are two different types of pen, plus you can write a range of Japanese symbols, special terms, emoji, and alphabets (Katakana, Hiragana, Cyrillic, Greek, Roman).
The Word Writer BL-80 features:
- Useful for writing addresses, postcards, labels etc
- Pens: ball pen holder, Staedtler 8-color Lumocolor S313
- Writing size: H2.0-15.0mm (0.1mm)
- Writing language: Japanese (Kanji, Hiragana, Katakana), Roman alphabet (upper/lower case), Emoji, Special Symbols, Electrical Terminology, Cyrillic alphabet, Greek alphabet
- Memory: 5,000 words, 500 documents
- Size: 288 x 225 x 53mm (11.3 x 8.9 x 2.1")
- Weigh: 1.36kg (3 lbs)
- Power: AC100V, 50/60Hz, 15VA
- Includes: marker pen, ball pen, black/red pen refill, pen holder x 2
- Display language: Japanese
- Instructions: Japanese