The Tanita Sleep Scan SL-501 is a mat that you place under your bedding to monitor sleep patterns. The device uses a vibration microphone to sense body motion, heart rate and breathing patterns, and then stores that information on an SD card. Put that data into your PC and the accompanying software will display the user’s sleep patterns in easy-to-understand graphs.
You will be able to see how many hours you are asleep for, the number of times you wake up, and other data useful in treating insomnia, sleeping disorders - or just checking you are healthy.
The Tanita Sleep Scan features:
- Sleep scanning mat device
- Collects data on: pulse rate, respiration rate, body motion
- Analyzes data for: sleeping time, time to get to sleep, number of times of waking up
- Color: white
- Size: 863 × 314 × 26mm (33.9 x 12.3 x 1")
- Weight: 1.3kg
- Power (DC): 7V/1.7A
- Power (AC): 100V 50-60HZ/0.29A
- Memory card: SD or SDHC
- Instructions: Japanese only
- Display: Japanese
- OS: Windows 7, Vista XP (SP3) (not compatible with PC-98 or Mac)
- CD-ROM or SD card slot required