In this day and age of smartphones, video games and Facebook, the concentration levels of children are rapidly declining. But we don't have to be complacent. Ideal for families, schools and educational facilities, Supreme Vision is an interactive wall board-style training game where children have to press the numbers and buttons that are illuminated at various places. It's harder than it looks and will require real mental concentration, as well as helping them exert themselves physically in a way that also does not require much space.
There are three games: a memory game (press the lights that have been lit up in order), numbers searching game (get 1-9 as fast as possible), and a fun whack-a-mole game (which can even be played in tandem with another machine!). There are two colorful different panels, one with fruits and the other with sports balls. The stand height can be even adjusted so that children as young as five can enjoy the training games! Here's a video of what the previous adult version looks like in action.
The Supreme Vision Child Visual Memory Training features:
- Versions: Fruits or Sports design (no difference in games)
- Size: 2,183 x 1,206 x 104mm (7.2 x 4 x 0.3 ft)
- Weight: around 18kg (39.7 lb) (board), around 7kg (15.4 lb) (stand)
- Board is adjustable to five different levels
- Three different training games
- Power: DC12V, 40W, AC100W, 50/60Hz
- Instructions: Japanese (but with easy button controls)
- Shipping: Due to the heavy weight of this item we ship worldwide via DHL or FEDEX, direct to your door within 5-6 weeks on average.