Seahope, created by designer Yasushi Kimura, uses striking LED concepts to change our time-keeping lifestyle. This new Artist Collection series from the Japanese watch brand is a collaboration between six acclaimed local and international creators. All the designs are unique and also feature a 1259B series switch, pressing which will light up the LED animation on the watch.
John Burgerman is a British artist and his design utilizes pop and comic book motifs. Meanwhile, the Chris Park model, Dios ganeshador, features mystical swirls and patterns. Beastman's Mountain Watch design, on the other hand, is geometric and retro arcade game in style.
Japi Honoo's Flow... reveals a more exotic and feminine side, though Shin Tanaka's Pacify is pure Japanese pop street art in tone. Lastly the contribution from eBOY is minimalist and chic. Strictly limited to 100 units each, the watch you choose will be reflection on your tastes and style.
The Seahope Artist Collection Watch Series features:
- Limited editions of 100 units each
- Designer versions of 12598B watch
- Choose from John Burgerman, Chris Parks / Dios ganeshador, Beastman / Mountain Watch, Japi Honoo / Flow..., Shin Tanaka / Pacify, eBoy
- Size: 33 x 44 x 12mm (1.3 x 1.7 x 0.5")
- Strap: 21cm (8.3")
- Waterproof: 3ATM
- Power: CR2032 battery x 1
- Windproof: mineral glass
- Materials: steel, glass, leather etc
- Instructions: Japanese, English