Another "adult science" Otona no Kagaku build-it-yourself kit from Gakken, this Delta Twister is a flying machine that, once assembled, will see your sense of satisfaction soar along with the winged model itself.
Ideal for young budding engineers and designers, learn about aviation and aero-dynamics in the best way possible - through the fruits of your own labor and handiwork! Once constructed, your flying model will have a wingspan of 40cm (15.7") and weigh almost nothing. It flies using a rubber band which is wound up or its small motor can be driven by electrical power.
The Otona no Kagaku Delta Twister features:
- Build-it-yourself flying model kit
- Final model size: 39 x 40cm (15.3 x 15.7")
- Model weight: 6-9g (0.2-0.3 oz)
- Power: AAA batteries x 2 (charger)
- Instructions: Japanese (but with diagrams)