The Nikon Fabre Photo EX takes macro photography to a whole new level. This high-powered stereoscopic microscope allows direct viewing like any other, but where it really shines is its ability to mount any Nikon DSLR or compact digital cameras and take high-resolution pictures of miniscule objects. With magnification from 20x-66x depending on the camera adapterused, the Fabre really lets you get up close and personal with nature (or anything else that fits on the tray).
Note: the Fabre requires either the NSA-L1 or FSBU1 adapter to mount a camera. The NSA-L1 is compatible with the Nikon D40, D40X, D50, D60, D70, D70S, D80, D90, D5000, D100, D200, D300, and D700. The FSBU1 is compatible with the P6000, P5100, P5000, P50, P1-P4, S200-S710, and L2-L18.
The Nikon Fabre Photo EX features:
- Camera adapter (extra cost, choose below): NSA-L1 or FSBU1
- 11mm viewing circle
- Magnification (image printed on A4 paper compared to actual object): 45-66x (DX-format DSLR), 30-44 (FX DSLR), varies (compact).
- Double LED illumination with three-level switch
- Eye relief: 12.8mm
- Power: 1 AA battery (10 hours runtime)
- Size: 162-202mm(H)x165mm(D)x156mm(W)
- Manual: Japanese