They say everything's tiny in Japan and sometimes the stereotype holds true. The Nano Falcon is the world's smallest infrared remote control helicopter toy, developed using mobile phone and smartphone technology to realize a superb quality micro flying vehicle.
The result is this high-performance gyro sensor-enabled chopper, complete with a contra-rotating mechanism. It's so small you could land it on a lime, lemon or computer mouse! The makers have even obtained Guiness World Record recognition for their efforts.
The nifty helicopter can fly left, right, forward and backward, plus rotate (left and right), as well as go up and down, and of course hover in one spot. All at just 65mm (2.6") in size!
The Nano Falcon features:
- Length: 65mm (2.6")
- Weight: 11g (0.4 oz)
- Range: around 5m (16.4 ft)
- Continuous flying time: around 5 minutes
- Charging time: around 30 minutes
- Three-channel control
- Power: AA batteries x 4 (not included)
- Includes transmitter, propellers, remover
- Recommended for ages six and over
- Instructions: Japanese (but easy to use)