Using Moxa (mugwort) is an ancient oriental practice that increases circulation in the body through acupuncture points and other regions. Japanese have been using Moxa for nearly 2000 years, but they have become very popular once again, particularly with young people. By igniting the Moxa and placing them on the skin, the points are stimulated (as in acupuncture) while also giving off a relaxing aroma.
To use, remove the sticker cover, ignite, and place on the skin in the desired points. Then, sit back, relax, and experience the warmth and aroma.
Don't worry! Moxa are perfectly safe and do not burn your skin, but care must still be taken when placing and removing them.
• Fruits: Apple, citrus, and sandalwood (50 pieces)
• Bouquet: Sandalwood, cinnamon, and rose oil (50 pieces)
• Thé vert: Green tea (50 pieces)
• Encens: Sandalwood, cinnamon, and clove (50 pieces)
• Instructions: (Japanese only)