A chic sheen and sophisticated cooking technology make this IH Rice Cooker from Mitsubishi Electric stand out from the rest. Available in diamond silver or ruby red, the non-steam cooker applies ultrasonic waves when preparing rice. This means that every grain is carefully cooked to just the right degree, bringing consistency and texture to everything inside.
Since it is steam-free no hot steam will be escaping from the top of the cooker, which means it safe to place anywhere in the kitchen. More importantly, the steam is retained in the rice, channeled into an internal tank, ensuring that the traditional umami taste remains too. There are also different modes, such as a low-energy setting so you can be considerate not just of your cuisine, but of the planet as well.
The Mitsubishi IH Rice Cooker features:
- NJ-XSB10J Mitsubishi Electric rice cooker
- Colors: silver or red
- Ultrasonic wave style, no steam
- Charcoal-coated bowl, 3.5mm thick
- Capacity: 0.18L-1L
- Size: 253 x 348 x 230mm (10 x 13.7 x 9.1")
- Weight: about 6.3kg
- Energy consumption: 1270W (maximum, one time use)
- Instruction manual: Japanese